We are WOKE. We are one
There are many who believe the campaign for a new leader of the SNP is fixed in favour of one of the three candidates. This is a misnomer spread by SNP activists whose only interest is the pursuit of impossible goals such as independence.
We are WOKE. We think as one. We started recruiting normal people in the USA and nations sympathetic to our cause in time evolving into an political entity so far left of centre the boundaries had to be extended to accomodate us.
We first indoctrinated Nicola Sturgeon, the SNP’s new leader, in 2015, at the time she visited our chairperson, (Hillary Clinton) and with her support and direction we seized control of the Party from its weakly organised members.
All political and Party organisation matters are referred to our supreme leader for authorization and to facilitate this she ensures all who remain loyal are provided with secure, high pensionable employment regardless of ability. We think as one.
We tolerate no dissent and set the, hounds of hell, (the Scottish judiciary) on anyone foolish enough to incur our wrath. We are one.
Our leader recently decided to gain experience with like minded people elsewhere and has decided on a replacement, her close friend Humza (the humper) Yousaf. Since we all think as one there is no need to know anything about our Humza the Humper since he is the anointed one. But for a warning for anyone, in the media, or elsewhere might be considering asking questions about his policies. Be reminded we think as one. Be warned.
These questions are verboten:
1 Do you think homosexuality is forbidden by Islam?
2 Do you think Muslims should be allowed to change their religion?
3 Can Muslim men become women?
4 Would you prefer Scotland was a Muslim country?
5 Is it wrong for people to drink alcohol & eat pork?
6 Should women everywhere be free not to wear scarves or veils?
7 Do you regret the existence of the state of Israel?
8 Do you regret that Islam did not spread to Europe?
9 Would you prefer it if Islam were the only religion.
10 Are women equal to men in Islam?
- Did your cousin Osama Saeed, urged for the establishment of an Islamic caliphate in 2005?
- Did you, in 2013 when the SNP government’s minster for external affairs and international development, provide a £400,000 government grant to Islamic Relief, one of the largest Islamic charities in the world. A charity set up by prominent names from the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, and decried by European and Islamic governments for its links to Hamas and other terrorist groups?
- Did you, in 2008, together with your cousin Osama Saeed, arrange meetings between senior SNP politicians and three extremist Islamists, Mohammed Sawalha, (a fugitive Hamas commander) Anas Altikriti, (a prominent member of the Muslim Brotherhood) and Ismail Patel, (a hardliner supporter of Hamas who called for the killing of adulterers and punishment for “free mixing of men and women.”
14. Is it true that your very close and loyal colleague and senior NEC member, Emma Harper, met with yourself the day before she illegally accessed the SNP membership database and extracted information allowing her to send many thousands of unsolicited emails to those members who might be persuaded to support your bid for the leadership of the SNP?
15. Are Muslim clerics and officials illegally preventing the use of mosques by LBGTQ, trans and/or transvestite Islamists?
16. Homosexuality is outlawed by the Islamist faith. How does this fit with the actions of SNP Islamist politicians who voted for the introduction of the GRC self certification bill.
A £40 million plus public salary purse overrides all other commitments. Full list of WOKE, We are one supporters (late February 2023):
Thirteen MP’s (All WOKE)
Mahri Black, MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire South: Deputy leader at Westminster. LGBTG? No friend of any of the female candidates.
Ian Blackford, MP for Ross, Skye and Lockaber: Hopeful of senior post in the SNP government Likely to lose his Westminster seat.
Amy Callaghan, MP for East Dunbartonshire:
Stuart Hosey, MP for Dundee East: Dundee is home territory for Yousaf.
Chris Law, MP for Dundee West: Dundee is home territory for Yousaf.
Stuart MacDonald, MP for Cumbernauld, Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch East:
Anne McLaughlin MP for North-East Glasgow: Justice spokeswoman.
Anum Kaiser, MP for Airdrie and Shotts: A protegee and close friend of Yousaf.
Tommy Sheppard, MP for Edinburgh East:
Chris Stephens, MP for Glasgow South West: Close friend of Yousaf.
Alison Thewlis, MP for Central Glasgow: Westminster home affairs spokeswoman
Owen Thompson, MP for Midlothian: Chief Whip at Westminster under Blackford. Likely to lose his Westminster seat. His support is aimed at securing an MSP nomination.
Pete Wishart, MP for Perth and North Perthshire: Strongly supports the GRC bill hence his backing of Yousaf.
Hannah Bardwell, MP for Livingston East: Openly gay. Courts controversy with regular interventions in the Commons in support of LGBTQ matters.
Twenty-four MSPs (All WOKE)
Karen Adam, MSP at Banffshire and Buchan Coast:
Alasdair Allan, MSP for Nah-Eileanan an Iar:
Graeme Day, MSP for Angus South: Close friend of Yousaf.
James Dornan, MSP for Glasgow Cathcart:
Joe Fitzpatrick, MSP for Dundee City West: Dundee home territory for Yousaf.
Jenny Gilruth, MSP for Mid Fife and Glenrothes: Yousaf fails she’s out to pasture.
Neil Gray, MSP for Airdrie and Shotts: Very close friend and campaign organiser. Tipped for promotion if Yousaf wins the leadership position.
Emma Harper, MSP for Southern Scotland:
Jimmy Hepburn, MSP for Cumbernauld & Kilsyth:
Shona Robson, MSP for East Dundee: Scottish Social Justice Minister. Imposed a three line whip on SNP MSP’s forced the controversial Gender Reform Recognition Bill through Parliament.
Michael Matheson, MSP for Falkirk West: Minister for Net Zero, Energy and Transport. Yousaf fails he’s out to pasture.
Mahri Macallan, MSP for Clydesdale: Environment Secretary. Hotly touted for a promotion if Yousaf wins the leadership position.
Paul McLennan, MSP for East Lothian:
Mary McNair, MSP at Clydebank and Milngavie:
Jenny Minto, MSP for Argyle and Bute:
Emma Roddick, MSP of the Highlands and Islands:
Shirley Ann Somerville, MSP for Dunfermline: Education Minister. Yousaf fails she’s out to pasture
Kevin Stewart, MSP for Aberdeen Central:
Maree Todd, MSP at Caithness, Sutherland and Ross: Public Health Minster. Reports to Yousaf. Out to pasture if he fails.
Elena Whitham, MSP for Carrick, Cumnock and Doon Valley:
Collette Stevenson, MSP for East Kilbride:
Ben McPherson, Edinburgh Northern & Leith: Local government minister urged the SNP to ask for more powers for Holyrood instead of focusing on independence.
Natalie Don, Renfrewshire North and West:
Jackie Dunbar, MSP for Aberdeen Donside: WOKE
2 replies on “We are WOKE. We are one We are the SNP”
Another question for Humza.
Does he agree that Mosques are acting illegally if they do not allow openly trans or transvestite people into their mosques.
This is a burning issue of vicious restrictive hateful behaviour.
Moreover, with homosexuality being outlawed by Islamic teaching, why is no action being taken against the teachers who promote this, especially since death can be promoted as a punishment for homosexuality.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aye Willie, and here’s another question for Humza. Would his wife and all other women attending the mosque for prayer be comfortable with a *transwoman* identifying as a Muslim sharing their Wudu area?
Ah think we aw ken the answer tae that wan!!